Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great podcast interview with Stephen King's assistant

I once had a Writer's Digest subscription which I cancelled after two years because the article topics started repeating themselves. The one topic I rarely find is organization and time management for writers, especially in the age of--not only computers but--cell phone apps.

This interview with Stephen King's assistant Marsha DeFilippo on Bob LeDrew's The King Cast discussed organization; if you're at the point where you can afford an assistant it might help, or it's good to dream about it anyway. If you know of any sites or any other sources that discuss organization and time management for writers, or if you just want to come and clean up my files, make sure I have everything printed and type in all the labels for these posts, then let me know. Lol.

The King Cast, Episode 9: A peek inside the office with Marsha DeFilippo 43:39 1/23/11.

No comments: