Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween at Paradise 2011 Part 2 of 3

I knew I wanted to experiment with a werewolf costume and since Saturday was going to be our big costume party I went as a werewolf on Friday

 --not Wolverine thank you--lol--as some mistook me for, and I have to admit my hair was perfectly Wolverine.
 I used spirit gum to attach the hair and nose. The hair lasted all night.

 But by the end of the night, the glasses were holding the nose up.

The hair and make up matched in my house and in the dim bar but couldn't hold up to flash photography. I had to blend the color of the nose into my skin tone. I did a better job than flash photography reveals.





 Ha. The receding hair line adds character, especially in werewolf makeup.




 It took me about 90 minutes to put this together, but I had thought up a plan in my head all week long. I finished two hours before work. If I knew some aspects were going to be easy, I would've taken my time, kept the spirit gum under the hair, layered the beard more, blended the hair more with mine, etc.




 Great shot. Had to dig up the shirt out of moving boxes, but it was worth it.



 Not bad. The sink was worse when I was a Dr. Zombie a few weeks before.




 There are more pics I just have to get them from others. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments: